31.12.11

the flip side / 'happy' part of our christmas


The annual, local Fire Brigade's drive by on Christmas Eve - so noisy with sirens, loud speakers and lots of children squealing for lollies from Santa!
Christmas Eve Children's Mass; The Donkey! (More like an Arse if you ask me! he he!)
...but definitely a respectful, reverent donkey at the appropriate time! Whew!
Sooo many pressies for everyone!

And Santa excelled himself!
Extended family get-together at my parents home in Sydney (after a three year hiatus) for lunch on Christmas Day with even more presents!
...and there was also milking of 'udder' toes, as one does...
There was copious drinking, eating, backyard cricket playing and general making merry too between the present unwrapping which took up most of the day!

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear there was some joy in your Christmas, KL. Sorry I didn't comment on your last post. I was thinking of you, just didn't have the words.

    I hope that 2012 is a step in a positive direction for you and yours!

    M

    PS: Cute Donkey! My little girl was Mary, and thankfully turned on the charm and excellent behaviour at the right time, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MrB would be so envious of your son's gigantic star wars Lego kit if he saw it. Which is why I am not going to show it to him because he would probably ask for it :)

    I love your tv niche!!!!!!

    And those milking socks are ... disturbing. Hehe :)

    Have a lovely New Year!!!!

    B

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL