15.12.11

The wish list expands, the travelers are home!

 How divine is this candle? It's by D.L. & Co. and I sooo love it! It's available from Barneys New York and thanks to international shipping broker Fiftyone this baby's winging her way to me. I found her on Sue's Christmas wish list from The Zhush. If you haven't heard of this blog site before then pop over for a real treat!






















My daughter and boyfriend have arrived safely home from their big Japanese adventure too. Yay!!! They appear not to be radioactive thank God! Their trip was far too short for their liking and they can't wait to return. So what do 22 year olds purchase as souveniers? Check out my daughter's stash in the picture above. They brought home two extra suitcases filled with plush toys, anime figurines, games and Japanese alcohol. Hilarious! (I must say though that Geisha Kitty is very cute!)

I'm off today to try to finish my Christmas shopping before school concludes for the year.
Wish me luck with finding the Holy Grail; a car parking spot!

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment; I love receiving feedback! It helps me get to know you too!

5 comments:

  1. i am holding out till next week to finish off my shopping. the shopping centres are crazy and i will go up when they open late all next week.
    Good Luck. I HATE CAR PARKS!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you burn your beautiful new handle or just use it for decoration purposes?

    Good to hear they had a great time in Japan :)

    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that candle - what a brilliant gift idea (or even better yet, keeping it for yourself!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. very jealous! those candles are amazing, and so chic to look at!

    Rai xo
    Merry Christmas!
    http://raianashanesedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That candle is gorgeous and completely glamorous, love it. Also love Geisha Kitty!

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL