17.11.11

My hubby's wish list....hmmm

My darling hubby 
(Aka the Grizzly Bear, G.B. /  Head of Finance, HOF)
doesn't read my blog. 
He occasionally reads over my shoulder with condescending amusement / amazement that I have 27 followers. (Thank you each and every one!!!!)
Tonight he saw a  T.V advert for Myer with Ms Hawkins in a loooovely (wouldn't cover the pimple on my bottom) bikini and thought (out loud!!!) that she might be a good Christmas wish list addition.




Perhaps he's reading secretly....
Touche!
Enuf said. Hmpph!
x KL
Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment; I love receiving feedback! It helps me get to know you too!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! She is stunning! I wont be showing this post to my husband as he often peers over my shoulder too!

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL