27.11.11

IT S.O.S... Calling all clever bloggies...


 I am a terrible speller.
As an ex teacher (general primary and secondary Visual arts trained) I survived 20 years with a 10" Oxford dictionary by my side. To me, Spell-check was the best invention - EVER!!!
In my defence, I was taught to read in the sixties using an experimental reading teaching scheme called the 'Initial Teaching Alphabet' ( I.T.A. or i.t.a.)
To save your sanity the link and relativity is above for those interested in our education history!
Anyhoo... back to the problem at hand.
How do I spell-check comments I leave for others? Am I missing some obvious button? (It honestly wouldn't surprise me!)

Looking forward to your replies....
x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment; I love receiving feedback! It helps me get to know you too!

4 comments:

  1. I've just installed Google Chrome to access Blogger and it seems to be automatically spell-checking everything (comments, passwords, etc). The only problem is that it's set to US English, so I spend most of my time ignoring it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.
    i was looking at this and trying to work out what was wrong with the spelling. Yes dumb blonde me took awhile to realize it was spelt wrong.
    thanks for your passionate comments about our bloody house plan dramas. i need to be more open when blooging and talk freely like you. YES it was WTF reaction and many many other bad words were spoken. i have just spoke to the builder and hopefully they will have a turn around by thursday.
    i look forward to following your blog.
    Pen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have left some pretty preposterous comments myself because of lack f spell check! Hopefully no one cares- I know I don't mind it on my blog!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Bx I'll try that out if I can work out how to. Might need to wait till the Japan travelers return to help me!
    Penny, your comment made me laugh; it's honesty and well .. blondeness! Ha Ha!
    I find I'm always trying to think of easy to spell synonmyns rather than show my abysmal spelling! X KL

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL