3.11.11

I spy 'my' union jack.... again!


Those that are familiar with my blog will know about my desire to own a 'perfect' union jack; preferably Vivienne Westwood's! My journey started HERE with my first post and has been mentioned too many times to count. It has culminated though in the safe arrival of the Cole and Son wallpaper version yesterday. Yippee!
I was having a wee squizz at some of my favourite blogger's, favourite blogs (hope that is easy to understand), and found the picture above at ATELIER Abigail Ahern via Japanese Trash.
It's my Vivienne's wallpaper again, this time unglued and simply hung to great effect above a bed as I intend to do!
Love, love, L.O.V.E!

x KL


Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment; I love receiving feedback! It helps me get to know you too!

6 comments:

  1. Hello Kerrie-Lee:
    The giant-sized Union Jack will certainly be great fun hanging above the bed we think. Strangely, we have never flown the UnionJack either indoors or out but we did at one time have a huge Hungarian flag flying from a flagpole in our garden. A flag shop here in Budapest obligingly makes flags from all nations to suit all occasions in all sizes.....perhaps you have just given us an idea for above our bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just spent the last 30 odd minutes going through all your posts back to July (a girls gotta get some shut eye so had to pull the pin on reading any more). Love your blog. Every post was fun.

    That Donna Karan bedroom pic - one of my top faves. The monochromatic pics - love, love, love. Andspeaking of love - your last house was great - can't wait to see your new one when done. Oh and you've had a total thyroidectomy. Me partial. How's your scar? I got some great cream/gel and you can barely tell. HOpe you are feeling better.

    Anyway, thanks for stopping by my blog so now I've found yours.

    Will come back again (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can't blame you for obsessing over it,

    it is so cool.

    It will definitely be a stunning piece in your home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane and Lance. I'm thrilled that my flag obsession (?) may have encouraged someone else to try this too. Your Budapest flag maker sounds so clever!

    Hi Linda and welcome! Thank you for your kind comments too. Thyroid surgery seems to be a quite common; well at least not rare! The scar's healing well but still obvious, would love to know what cream/gel you used that worked for you? Really enjoyed your comment,
    x KL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi KL! Great to meet you - your blog is fantastic. I just love that union jack! I'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Anne and B.x! (I'' have to name you B.x so there's no confusion with my other follower, B!)Welcome B.x I've joined your blog too. Will be working on assembly of the new j art soon. Will post when in situ! More happy days!!! x KL

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL