4.11.11

Dearest Santa, I've been so very good......

Seven weeks my friends! Christmas is comming, and f a s t ! 
I don't need much. Health, happiness and no stress for my family, friends and Moi are top of my list!
But ....for an interesting post I can be much more materialistic. LOL!
Following are my guilty desires; some are of the nudge nudge, wink wink, Santa variety and others for when we win the lottery!  Ah, I love Christmas dreaming....

Candles from Myer $24.95 & $14.95

'Tangle' $140 from Raw Space

Clam Shell from Anna Spiro $475


Kosta Boda Skull Votive (R.R $59) $39 from Peters of Kengsinton

Interiors Book: R.R. $79.95AUD



Tiffany and Co silver & gold locket (medium) $475


Large aboriginal art work

Vitra Eames 'House Bird' $280 from Space

18ct WG Morganite & Diamond Ring $7 850 from Jan Logan
Van Cleef & Arpels 'Between the fingers' ring
Vivienne Westwood for The Rug Company 'Union Jack' pillow £335
Henning Koppel 'Fluid' Pitcher $550 at Georg Jensen

 ... Oh and of course, World Peace!

What do you dream of for Christmas? Leave a comment and let me know!

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment; I love receiving feedback! It helps me get to know you too!

7 comments:

  1. wowee - what an eclectic list you have here...from Aboriginal artwork (oh yes please) to a skull thingy??? I was dashing around the shops this morning admiring the Christmas windows and thinking...oooh...what a lovely time of year this is! What would I dream of for Christmas? Well, it comes from France in a beautiful square glass bottle with a number 5 on the front...is my signature scent and I have just run out, so I am leaving very large hints with my husband and children. You never know...

    Have a wonderful weekend! Virginia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Virginia! I am very eclectic in everything; I just love what I love! LOL! You're on the money though with that amber gold! It's my favourite too! Santa surely has shares in the double cc's?
    Thanks for your comment, I always love your posts!
    x KL

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see that I'm not the only one thinking seriously about Christmas already. We are hosting for the first time ever this year, so I'm just hoping that everyone has a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hosting Christmas and have done so for close on 15 years but not few the last few and not this year. Living in a 'building site' is not conducive to entertaining, sadly. I hope your planning and day go smoothly and you enjoy the day too! x KL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely wish list :)

    All I want for Christmas is to have our concrete/driveway fixed and completed...

    B

    ReplyDelete
  6. That clam shell would look perfect in my beach house & I'd be happy with anything from Tiffanys!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hear you B! I hear you! Here's hoping Santa is too! ;-)

    I think that clam shell is a one off Melissah.... I wonder what Santa does in this situ? I guess we'll both get Tiffany's to be fair?! LOL!
    x KL

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL