2.10.11

A new favourite blog!

 I thought I'd share with you a blog (or three) I discovered recently and have had enormous enjoyment from, both in viewing new, and past postings. Designed by Interior designer, Stylist and single mum of five boys, Erica Cook.  From her own beautiful home to carefully curated pictures; this blog is a visual delight and Ms Moth has got style aplenty to share! Don't take my word for it though; check it out HERE.



A taste of Ms Moth's gorgeous bedroom!

Her lounge room is a work in progress. Do you spot the Hermes throw? Drool!

One of master Moth's bedrooms. Styling for boys? No problem for this talented Mum!

This is the photo that attracted me to Moth Design. Perfection and very, very clever.

Ms Moth even makes loo paper storage artful!

Erica's inspirational pictures are always gorgeous!

 And.... if that's not enough, this talented dynamo has two other blogs of equal merit.

A lovely picture from Little Moth

Oh, yes please! Image from Luxe Life


Enjoy!!!

x KL

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, K-L. Off to check them out now.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kerrie-Lee:
    Thank you for this introduction. The images you tempt us with have certainly inspired us to find out more. We shall take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear M, J & L! I am so confident that you too will enjoy this blog; not just for it's aesthetic view but alo for Ms Moths view on life. lad to be a facilitator!
    x KL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes - I agree totally - there is a lot of talent there!
    x
    Melissah from Coastal Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those images from those blogs are all so lovely...

    I'm heading in there right now,

    thanks for the heads up on these other gorgeous blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest KL, Thanks so very much for all of your kind words and for sharing images AND all 3 blogs! Putting yourself out there is easy when I get such a warm and lovely reception like yours. Wishing you a wonderful week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful! can't wait to check out her blog!

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL