18.10.11

Finally; some sunshine!

Copacabana Beach on Monday
 What a beautiful weekend!!!! Saturday working on house and we had a soccer team picnic on Sunday at The Haven, Terrigal. We had just divine weather for it. I snapped this on Monday at our local beach (One minute from our place) which I drive past every day on my way to school drop off. No wonder my little man would rather stay home than attend school!
F.Y.I. my nails are still perfect! I'm SOOO converted!
What did you do this weekend?

x KL

2 comments:

  1. We live in Newcastle, not far from you and I agree the weather has been magic lately. We do tend to take the beautiful beaches for granted, doesn't hurt to stop and admire them from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to Sydney for the weekend. Caught an early flight this morning so still recovering :(

    Hope you have an amazing week :)

    B

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL