24.9.11

New Acquisitions!



I finally got round to purchasing this Pony Rider quilt for my 9 year old son's bedroom having previously bought the two cushions. I love how simple it is to decorate bedrooms by updating the bed linen! Now this is finalised, the rest of the room should be easy to put together. A little bit of a retro / industrial theme is developing and with quirky, fun accessories, this room should take him into his teens with style!

I had a lovely day shopping with my eldest daughter this week. She has re-booked her travel plans for Japan and we were doing some clothes shopping for summer and her trip. I was shocked to see the Myer Christmas shop being set up. Where the hell did the year go? Three months to Christmas! Eeeek!!!
So I purchased a Christmas gift; only a zillion now to go! Have you seen these?
They're Whisky Rocks and don't change the odour or flavour of the drink whilst keeping it cool and undiluted! Clever! (And a 'difficult' man present ticked off). Hoorah!!!!


I've also done more Bromley buying! (Well indecisive switching really). I originally purchased this one:

I still love the boys in boat scene but exchanged it for the flower one below. I don't know why really, and I hope I don't regret letting the 'boys' go. What do you think?


Have you started Christmas shopping? Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

x KL

2 comments:

  1. Love it all KL, what a cool quilt cover, I have a 9yr old son as well & he would love that!!! I like your David Bromley flowers best, I dont think you will have ant regrets there. Christmas is sneaking up so quickly again, I have one gift on lay by so far.
    Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new quilt cover!!! I've never seen those whiskey melts before. Very nifty!!!

    B

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL