16.9.11

Haven't seen this noggin for 8 years!






Well it's done. The 'team' were amazing! So far they've raised $4 706 for the Leukemia Foundation. (They were aiming for $5K)
A sincere THANK YOU to everyone who has donated! If you haven't and would like to help them achieve their target, the link below will take you to the official site for donations. Every tiny contribution is appreciated and adds up!

http://my.leukaemiafoundation.org.au/personalPage.aspx?langPref=en-CA&registrationID=379959

Abbey leads the team and was SO brave today! Donating her long hair for wig making too!!!! 
It was hilarious seeing the 'boys' reaction to the process and result!



x KL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL