15.8.11

Incidental Ludicrousness

My 'other' man; Albert Einstein
I wont be blogging for a few days; I'm going into hospital on Wednesday for a total Thyroidectomy. (Fancy term for they're cutting out my thyroid) I had a Colonoscopy and an Endoscopy last week with loovely results. I have very clean insides - if you need to know. I must say, I am very proud of my internal organs!
So what's with the Albert Einstein reference? Well, he reminds me of my Dad who is an utter genius (I need a separate Blog for him) and because of my tongue.
Have you ever had a suicidal taste bud? I have before and I have again now and it bloody hurts! (please cue sympathy music here)  Don't know how these things work, I'm sure Albert did, but I could do without it at the minute.
Anyway, that's all. No nice pictures of houses or clever interiors.
X KL






5 comments:

  1. Good luck KL. Hope it all goes smoothly.

    Take care.

    Hugs

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thyroidectomy does sound fancy, hope all went well & recovery is well under way. KP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes KL - Hope you start feeling better soon.

    PS. I would say my entire tongue is fairly suicidal or at least a bit slow. The amount of time it gets in the way of my teeth or doesnt think before buring itself severely is just not cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you to every one for your kind thoughts. The suicidal tastbud has resolved itself and I'm out of hospital. Yeeha! Miss V; you made me laugh! Great medicine!
    x KL

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL