18.7.11

The Block - What the?!

Crap. If you're watching The Block, you'll understand! What the!!!!????

I've had a really yucky day today - something I won't bore you with. I was so looking forward to tonight's episode and rushed a spag bol to be ready by 7pm ( I started watching at 7:20 but the men of the house gave me a running commentary up to that point).

What would you DO!!!!??? We had a great family debate. (Well it was only me, hubby and youngest son but is was interesting!).We decided we'd refuse the $3K cash and request a day's labour from each of the other contestants in lieu; plumber, painter, labourer, tidy-upper-er, for a day - whatever! To ask the others to relinquish their hard earned cash in 'room wins' for a challenge seems very unfair, yet Katrina and Amie deserve their prize too! (VERY difficult dilemma, Channel 9. Bad form!)

KL

3 comments:

  1. Very annoying indeed :(

    I like your idea of labour instead of cash. I have no idea what I would do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's a much better idea than taking cash from the other contestants. I couldn't do it.. even though it's a game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, that was pretty tacky to make Katrina & Amie take money from the other couples. I think the sisters were pretty diplomatic the way they divvied it up between Josh & Jenna and Rod & Tania.

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL