16.7.11

Bed linen instant updates!

Do you love bed linen? I do. I've been 'collecting' doona covers, throws and pillowcases in all sizes since we first embarked on drawing our new plans.Some sets are in storage awaiting the finished rooms and others are being used now.
Do you have seasonal linen? We have the requisite 'winter' flannelette sheets, but I also love dressing the bedrooms in a warmer palette in the cooler months. Mostly, I love white linen on our king bed but I'm always swapping and changing! The linen in the children's rooms reflect their likes and personalities and increasing maturity!
My son's bedroom at our last house, aged 6

At 9 he is in a big Queen bed and loves it! His current linen

Pony Rider Quilt I'm planning to get for when his room is finished! Hopefully it will see him through his teens!

My eldest daughter's bedroom in the last property, she was 18.
Her current arrangement. She LOVES butterflies!

This is in storage for when her room is finished. Still butterflies but more suitable for a 22 year old?
Daughter No. 2 in her last bedroom. Sweet 16!


At 19 she still adores her bed linen so we're updating the surrounds.She has a Black feature wall.  We've added a blood red Aura faux fur too!
Our temporary bedroom (Will be a guest bedroom) Boring last week!

Back to my favourite white damask linen by Moss River this week!

I added this today. A taupe silk coverlet. Divine!



 Most of all though, I love how new bed linen updates a room instantly. Other than paint, it has to be the cheapest and fastest way to transform the most personal areas of the home. What do you think?
KL

6 comments:

  1. Your son's current and future bed linen is my favourite. Love love love it! I love masculine bed linen *shy*

    You have amazing taste KL. Thanks for sharing those photos with us.

    We only have one bed at the moment - our bed. And I only do white. White sheets and quilt covers.

    Hope you are having an amazing weekend :)

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps. Whatever you did with your blog settings seems to have worked :)))))

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the cotton bed sheets because they are easy to clean and maintain more over they are more skin friendly as I always get rashes while using silk bed sheets.
    Kas Bed Linen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jayme, I agree. Love Kas' new White collection. So much choice!
    KL

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello this is blog very usefull for me, cause i have blog like this topic
    so if you want find more articles about bed linen, duvet linen or other related with this topic please visit my site

    ReplyDelete
  6. your product is very good for wedding gift..

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL