4.6.11

Water spouts & unexpected happiness!

These are some of the freakish water spouts we've seen in my 'backyard' this week. apparently there were 4 in total. What an amazing sight!

What else is amazing to me is that somebody was quick enough to snap these photographs. Skillfully too! I particularly love the one directly above taken by a very clever local at Wamberal.

I received this week my second shipment from the US using a postal forwarding service to save on delivery charges. This Dora-Maar Bowl from Johnathan Adler arrived safe and sound. I love her but have put her into storage for when the house is complete. I'm now addicted to US shopping, saving money and excitedly waiting for the postie! My hubby though disagrees with the 'saving bit' when I'm buying stuff I couldn't obtain or afford normally here in australia!

My other exciting purchase this week was a David Bromley throw. I don't know how I missed their release in april but when I heard about them I was quick to act. The one I chose was this one with Butterflies. I really love his nudes but I felt the throw medium didn't showcase the painting as well as this design. Can't wait for it to arrive! I had always known an original Bromley was beyond my financial means but this was very do-able! I'll hang it like an artwork on a wall!

1 comment:

  1. The David Bromley is beautiful. I love the colours! How amazing are those waterspouts in your hood. I'd love to see one of those!

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL