15.6.11

More Bromley and other stuff

I have learnt the hard way that this blogging thing isn't as easy as it looks. I have renewed respect for all the persons whose blogs I follow and enjoy!.
Firstly, you need regular time free to devote to this world. I don't know exactly what I do, but I'm busy doing it endlessly! Secondly, you need good IT skills and / or patience. I don't know how many times I've 'commented' or attempted to post something only to loose it at the end!
Oh, and a computer that works well is another given!. Currently my 'a's have gone awol. Every 'a' i type is cut & pasted! God help me! So bring on June end when my new laptop arrives!


Much more excitingly I have bought another Bromley throw. I don't quite know where this will reside but knew it belonged with me.

You would laugh if you saw our place. Typical builder's home. SOOOO unfinished! and my darling hubby cannot fathom the NEED to purchase interior decor before flashings, gyprock and carpet.
Sometimes I agree, othertimes, well... I know if  a purchase is a one off opportunity and I go for it!
am I alone in this ????

KL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL