23.6.11

IT dilemmas

Can anyone point me in the correct direction for some simple Blog tutorials? I have seen people post pictures into comments forms but was unable to work out how to do this when I wanted to reply to a dilemma of B from B is Building a House.

I need assistance with referencing pictures too. How do you put it under each picture in tiny print?


I'll just have to slightly modify my mantra till I get it all worked out! (The pic above is perfect but that 'or' should read 'and'!)
x KL


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for emailing me a photo of your architrave solution!!! Very much appreciated.

    I am not sure how to include images into comments but you can easily add a photo caption by following the same principle as you would in ms word. So select the text you want to change the font size of and in the menu on top select the size you want to change it to. And you would centre it in the same way, select and then hange the adjustment icon to centre.

    Ps. I like your Saturn switches :)

    Hope this helps :)

    B

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL